Are You Interested in Writing for our Sales Best Practices Community?
That’s great news! We are always looking for talented contributing authors who are enthusiastic about teaching others. We welcome authors from all across the globe to join us as a guest contributor, or even to become a regular columnist. If you are interested in joining our team, please have a look over the following article guidelines and policies.
- Articles are to be submitted online or through email (html or text)
- Text component of articles must be a minimum of 1 page and 300 words, to a maximum of 5 pages / 2.500 words unless otherwise indicated.
- Articles must be written in grammatically correct English, and spell checked before submission.
- Articles are subject to editing at the discretion of the editorial team.
- Submission of articles grants sales.eu.org the republishing rights to the article, while the author retains ownership.
- All images must be original works by the contributing author. Any images being submitted that are not owned by the author must be accompanied by an image credit statement and written permission for use by the original image creator.
- Images are to be submitted in JPEG format only unless otherwise indicated.
- Images must be resized to 1200 pixels max on their longest side.
- Images must be free of borders, logos, and/or other watermarks.
- Multiple images may be sent separately or in ZIP format.
- A short text file with a description of images is helpful! (optional).
Article submissions to Sales.eu.org are voluntary. As a contributing author to our community, you retain full ownership and copyright of your article and images. All article submissions indicate full reprint rights to the Sales.eu.org for the life of the website, and Sales Best Practices. Your article will not be made available for reprint in other publications without your permission.